Lempuyang Gate of Heaven Bali tour will take you to the most scenic and Instagram-worthy sights around Bali where you’ll snap photos and experience the beauty of Bali. Immerse yourself in the nature and Balinese culture while exploring monuments and natural of Bali wonders
Price : IDR 750.000/ person (min 2 person)
About this activity
- Duration 8 – 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- English speaking Driver guide
– Pickup from your accommodation island-wide, except for North and West Bali areas
– Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
• Visit the most iconic and picturesque sites around the island and snap some Instagram-worthy pictures
• Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature and learn about Balinese culture from your guide
• Visit a waterfall, temple, water palace, rice field and end your journey on a swing in At the rice field Jungle area.
Bali is without doubt filled with an endless collection of seascapes, landscapes and beautiful landmarks that will stun even the most articulate poet. This tour is designed for those who wish to visit the most iconic and picturesque sites throughout the island. On top of snapping some Instagram-worthy pictures, you’ll learn about the Balinese culture and history behind those sites and immerse yourself in the beauty of nature.
Your first stop will be the Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple. Be awed by the magical views of Mount Agung behind the temple. Your guide will not only snap cool shots for you but will also explain the history of the ancient temple as well as the Balinese people and their culture. You will then visit Tirta Gangga, which is well known as the most beautiful former royal water palace in Eastern Bali. The water palace features tiered fountains, gardens, and stone sculptures of mythical creatures spouting water into bathing pools. Just outside the palace grounds, the views of the lush rice paddies of eastern Bali are stunning.
Your next scenic spot will be at Tukad Cepung waterfall. Admire the sun rays shining straight through the top of the falls, creating natural beams across the canyon. You will also have a chance to swim in the waterfall (weather conditions). You’ll then take a journey to Ubud where you will be able to walk in a beautiful rice field with the green of coconut plants.
Last but not least, you will fly over the Tegallalang rice field and experience incredible views on a rice field swing. Challenge yourself with around 30 meters of rope and swing above the valley or jungle. You’ll have opportunities for lots of pictures so don’t forget your camera!
• English Speaking Driver guide
• Hotel Return Transport
• Entrance fees
• Jungle / rice field swing
• Mineral water
What’s Not Included
Not suitable for
• Pregnant women
• People with heart problems