Pick up time at 7.30 – 7.45 am | Returns at 6.00 pm
Sail away into paradise aboard Aristocat – The Luxury Sailing Catamaran. This stunning 64ft vessel is equipped to the highest standards and departs from Benoa Harbour to the idyllic isle of Lembongan, off the south-east coast of Bali, where you can experience the unspoilt charms of a peaceful tropical island.
Enjoy a day in the pristine bay at Bali Hai Cruises private Beach Club, where you can relax on golden sand, lie back in the shade of tranquil gardens or cool off in a lagoon pool. Complimentary soft drinks and refreshments are available on board Aristocat. At the Beach Club enjoy an appetizing BBQ lunch grilled at our poolside cabana, which includes salads, sausages, and fresh fish. After lunch, join a guided village tour of this small unspoiled island, home to seaweed farmers.
The Aristocat offers an array of water sports activities, including banana boat rides, pool volleyball, snorkeling, semi submersible coral viewer and glass bottomed boat tours. Other water sports options include a parasailing adventure which will take you high above the water for a birds’ eye view of the island and scuba diving. Certified divers may travel further a field to experience life beneath the waves in this vibrant ocean channel.
And when the day is done, Aristocat makes a leisurely cruise back to Benoa Harbour, arriving as the sun sets on another glorious day in paradise.
Publish Price : Adult USD $ 110| Children USD $ 77(8-14 yrs)
Not suitable for children under the age of 8 yrs.
Aristocat Cruise includes:
– Air-conditioned Hotel Transfers
– Morning Tea/Coffee and Snacks
– BBQ Lunch – Tropical BBQ lunch – Fishing 9trolling lines) during your cruise to lembongan Island – Guide village tour – Unlimited banana rides
– Snorkeling Equipment and Instruction
– Use of Beach Club facilities including swimming pool and volleyball court – Kid,s play area
– Semi Submersible Coral Viewer – Towel and Locker – complimentary soft drinks and light snacks on board.
Camera, Money / credit card for drinks and souvenirs!